Polyethylene cover films characterized by a high level of mechanical strength and stabilized against UV radiation. These are thermal films (IR) that include the anti-drip property. This group of products includes transparent and light diffusing cover films, and cover films with various levels of UV radiation penetration properties (complete blockage, enabling partial penetration, and open to UV radiation), while also containing an anti-dust additive that reduces the absorption of dust.
• A significant reduction in the damage caused by various insect pests.
• A significant reduction in the incidence of viral diseases, transmitted to the plants by insects.
• A significant reduction in the sporulation of foliage diseases, especially Botrytis.
• A significant reduction in the use of fungicides and pesticides.
• A significant reduction of the “blackening” of the petals of Red roses.
Anti Drip Action
Droplets formed on the inside surface of greenhouse films due to watercondensation can have negative consequences on the plant quality and growth, as they reduce light transmission by 15-30% and increase the incidence of certain diseases. The Anti Drip films contain special additives which eliminate individual droplets, turning them instead into a continuous thin layer of water that runs down the sides of the greenhouse roof and walls.
Anti Drip films, when used properly, offer the following benefits:
• More light in the greenhouse
• Higher crop yield
• Earlier harvesting
• Better quality of crop, higher commercial value Fewer diseases Reduced need for Pesticides